OBIEE Online Training Overview:
OBIEE Online Training (Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Overview) From Globustrainings, Globus Provide OBIEE Online Training with Experienced Consultants according to your convenient time. We will also provide Certification oriented Training.
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Overview
- Exploring Oracle BI Enterprise Edition User Interfaces
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Architecture
- Oracle BI Applications Overview Repository Basics
- Building the Physical Layer of a Repository
- Building the Business Model and Mapping
- Layer of a Repository
- Building the Presentation Layer of a Repository
- Testing and Validating a Repository
- Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Building Views and Charts in Requests
- Table View
- Compound View
- No result View
- Narrative View
- Pivot View
- Column selector View
- view selector
- Filtering Requests in Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Combined Filter
- Group Filter
- Filter Based on other Request
- Dynamic filter using variable
- Dynamic filter using Dashboard
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Configuring Interactive Dashboards
- Save Dashboard Selection
- Configuring Guided Navigation Links
- RPD Adding Multiple Logical Table Sources
- RPD Adding Calculations to a Fact
- RPD Creating Dimension Hierarchies and
- RPD Level-Based Measures
- RPD Using Aggregates
- RPD Using Repository Variables
- RPD Cache Management
- RPD Using Administration Tool Utilities
- Security Setup and Features
- Customizing and Administrating he Oracle Business Intelligence User Interface
- Multi-User Development
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
OBIEE Interview Questions:
1. Physical – Represents the data Sources
2. Business – model the Data sources into Facts and Dimension and apply business logic
3. Presentation – Specifies the user’s view of the data rendered in OBIEE answers client
OBIEE life cycle:
1. Gather Business Requirements
2. Identify source systems
3. Design ETL to load data to the Data Warehouse
4. Build a repository
5. Build dashboards and reports
6. Define security (LDAP or External table)
7. Based on performance, decide on aggregations and/or caching mechanism.
8. Testing and QA.
Instead of joining fact with fact we can create one logical table (fact) and add the 3 fact tables as logical table source in the BMM layer.
Connection pool is needed for every physical database.
It contains information about the connection to the database, not the database itself.
Can use either shared user accounts or can use pass-through accounts
We can have multiple connection pools for each group to avoid waiting
An Alias table is a physical table with the type of Alias. It is a reference to a physical table, and inherits all its column definitions and some properties from the physical table. A logical table source shows how the logical objects are mapped to the physical layer and can be mapped to physical tables, stored procedures and select statements. An alias table can be a reference to any of these logical table source types.
Alias Tables can be an important part of designing a physical layer. The following is a list of the main reasons to create an alias table:
1. To reuse an existing table more than once in your physical layer (without having to import it several times)
2. To set up multiple alias tables, each with different keys, names, or joins
3. To help you design sophisticated star or snowflake structures in the business model layer. Alias tables are critical in the process of converting ER Schemas to Dimensional Schemas.
Income Search Terms for OBIEE Online Training: