SAP ABAP Webdynpro Online Training:-
SAP ABAP Webdynpro online Training (WD)” is a proprietary web application user interface technology developed by SAP AG and exists in a Java (Web Dynpro for Java, WDJ or WD4J) and an ABAP (Web Dynpro ABAP, WDA) flavor. Both have in general the same functionality, but usually one flavor is improved after the other, so temporary one flavor is more advanced than the other.
SAP ABAP Webdynpro Online Training Prerequisites
- All attendees should have SAP ABAP background knowledge to start.
SAP ABAP Webdynpro Online Training Overview:-
- Online Training can take from your computer at your own pace
- We Provide Personalized Online Software Training sessions, which are one hour to two hours duration of time and each on the day’s most suited to the Candidates.
- Depending on the interest and mutual understanding of the student and the trainer, the numbers of sessions are framed.
- Making student to learn more enthusiastic and natural.
- Every week new batch will be started.
- Guidance will be given from a certified instructor, with real-life experience.
- They are open to individuals and groups
- Replace of ideas with other participants.
- The main purpose of the corporate training is to utilize the expertise of experienced trainer for their projects.
- Depending on the project requirement we will schedule the classes.
SAP ABAP Webdynpro Online Training Course Curriculum
SAP ABAP Webdynpro Online Training
- Web Dynpro component architecture
- Create and use Web Dynpro controllers
- Controller context and controller attributes
- Definition of Web Dynpro user interface (UI)
- Defining and sending messages
- Input help and semantic help
- Component Reuse
- Sending Popups
- Configuration and Personalization
- Changing context and UI at runtime
- Integrating the SAP List Viewer for Web Dynpro ABAP
- Portal integration