SAP GRC 10.1 Online Training:
SAP GRC Training on Access Control V 10.0 by Globus Trainings, which includes all the four components Access Risk Analysis( ARA), Emergency Access Management ( EAM), Access Request Management(ARM), Business Role Management( BRM).
SAP GRC 10.1 Online Training Overview:
SAP GRC 10 Online training Course:
SAP GRC 10.1 Online Training Course covers all processes and components of the SAP solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance ( SAPGRC). With a focus on Process Control, Access Control and Risk Management, the book provides the standard implementation scenarios and information on customizing using a standard case-study example. You will learn how you can guarantee the compliance of business processes and IT systems with Process Control, how Access Control can be used for company-wide role definition and segregation of duties and how to perform analysis and elimination of risk related to user creation and superuser authorization. You will subsequently explore the relevant phases of risk management in order to supervise financial as well as legal risks. Moreover, you will receive insight into the SAP solutions for compliance in the foreign trade, SAP GTS, and for compliance with guidelines in the environmental protection and labor safety, SAP EHS.
SAP GCR 10.1 Online Training Highlights:
- Access Control
- Process Control
- Risk Management
- SAP Global Trade Services
- SAP Environment. Health. & Safety
- SAP GRC Integration
Introduction to SAP Access Control 10.0
Access Control 10.0 Overview
Key Features and Benefits
User Interface Overview
Identity Management Integration
Managing Compliance with Access Control 10.0
Segregation of Duties Risk Management Process
Information Architecture, Security, and Authorizations
1)Access Risk Analysis:-
Analyze and Manage Risk
Shared Master Data
Configuration and Rule Set Maintenance
Risk Analysis Framework
2)Emergency Access Management:-
Emergency Access Management
Emergency Access Management Overview
Plan for Emergency Access
Monitor Emergency Access
3)Business Role Management:-
Design and Manage Roles
Configure Role Management
Configure Role Methodology
Plan for Technical Role Definition
Plan for Business Role Definition
Consolidate Roles through Role Mining
Mass Manage Roles
4)Access Request Management:-
Provision and Manage Users
Plan for User Access
Plan for Human Resources Integration
Define User Provisioning
Design End User Personalization Forms
Periodic Access Review Process
Plan Periodic Review
Review Access Risk (SoD Review)
Monitor User Access
Monitor Role Access
Business Rule Framework (BRF)
Define workflow related Multi-Stage Multi-Path Workflow Rules
Define business rules using the BRF Workbench
Create BRF plus rules
5) Reporting Framework:-
Change Existing Reports
Add Custom Fields to Access Requests and Roles
Access Control Implementation Process
Implementation Process Overview
Designing the Access Control Solution
Upgrade and Migration
SAP GRC 10 interview Questions:
Globus Provides SAP GRC 10 Online training along with certification oriented training.
1. What are the components of GRC?
2. What are the upgrades happened in GRC 5.3 from GRC 5.2?
3. Is it possible to have a request type by which we can change the validity period of a user? If possible, then what are the actions?
4. What’s the latest Support Pack for GRC 5.3? How it differs from the previous one?
5. What are the issues faced by you in ERM & CUP after golive?
6. Can we change Single roles, objects & Profile description through mass maintenance of role? If yes, how?
7. What are the prerequisites for creating a workflow for user provisioning?
8. How will you control GRC system if you have multiple rulesets activated?
9. Can we view the changes of a role, happened in PFCG, through GRC?
10. How will you mitigate a user against an authorization object which is decided as sensitive by Business?
11. Give an example of SOD with object level control & also decide the Risk implication from the Technical standpoint
. 12. Is it possible to assign two roles with different validity period to a user in one shot through GRC? If yes, how?
13. What’s the use of Detour path? How Fork path differs from Detour path?
14. How can you enable self password reset facility in GRC?
15. Can we have customized actions for creating request types in CUP?
16. Which SOX rules got inherited in SAP GRC?
17. How many types of Background job you are familiar with? Why Role/Profile & User Sync. job is required?
18. Where from can we change the default expiration time for mitigating controls? What’s the default value for the same?
19. How will you do the mass import of role in GRC?
20. Explain the total configuration & utility of SPM?
21. Can we create Logical systems in GRC? If yes, how & what can be the advantages & disadvantages of the same? 22. Can we have different set of number ranges activated for request generation?
23. Explain, how can we create derived roles in ERM? What will be the significant changes in methodology for creating composite roles? SAP GRC 10 Online training Faqs: Here are some of the facts –
- GRC 10 is based on Business Objects.
- Most of the Activation & Customization is performed from SAP Reference IMG (SPRO).
SAP also termed the new tools differently from SAP GRC 5.3:
- Risk Analysis & Remediation is termed as “Access Risk Analysis“
- Superuser Privilege Management or Firefighter is termed as “Emergency Access“
- Enterprise Role Management is termed as “Business Role Management“
- Compliant User Provisioning is termed as “Access Request Management“
SAP GRC 10 Online Training Incoming search terms: